IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [P] Would anyone be willing to collaborate?
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #7
NeonGnats
Soundwave Mangler
NeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of light
Wyoming
MC Status: 484
Re: Would anyone be willing to collaborate?

Hey there! Im totally up for collaborating and exploring any depth of music production. I have similar problems where i live. Big lack of interest in any style of this genre. I've tried to connect with locals who produce, but they seemed to have the attitude like this is a competition and be better than everyone (side note: that's why reverberation is the devil... all aboutranking yourselves to others). I've met some on this site that I've collaborated with, some multiple times, and some i would even consider friends, so i enjoy this kind of stuff. I use Ableton Live Intro, so i can swap sets directly that way, but Im limited to what can be sent back to me. Still, I've had some of my favorite songs come out this way, and that definitely can be worked around. I also like to utilize free VSTs which if i use i can definitely send over. Im also starting to explore the use of vocoders, but kinda suck at lyrics. I think a link to my soundcloud is on the bottom which is where ishare all my new stuff and keep any remixes and collaborative. Also, I give my music away for free to any who want it... I feel it keeps me creative, since making music in attempts to have it marketable seems to just make my sounds suck. So i just give what i got when it comes! Hope we can pump out a track!

------------------
HOLY CHIPTUNES! HYPER CAFFEINE NIGHT GAMES!

http://www.facebook.com/neongnats
\/"Speed Run"\/
NeonGnats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote