IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - - View Single Post - [P] Would anyone be willing to collaborate?
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Analog Lurker
three-knots will become famous soon enoughthree-knots will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
[P] Would anyone be willing to collaborate?

Not a hundred percent sure if this is where this thread should be but i'm kinda going out on a limb here!

One of my main objectives when joining this site was to try and network and meet as much people as possible who were like minded in the producing area, hopefully finding a music making partner in the process. I live in a fairly dreary little village in Scotland and as bustling as the music is in our nearest town (surprisingly so!) I can't seem to find anyone to share my enthusiasm with production.

I understand i've not been massively vocal in these forums lately, partly due to being busy at work etc, however I guess I was hoping to find some people out there who were interested in the same styles as I am and would maybe be willing to send a few files back and forth and work on something? I have worked with musicians before but always in a live setting with instruments, never in a production way.

So, to cut a long story short, is there anyone out there who would be willing to strike up a little collaboration? My predominant DAW is Ableton and I am currently working with a launchpad and the inbuilt speakers of my mac, with the intention of upgrading at the end of next February.

This is my soundcloud with a few examples of some of my tunes

three-knots is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote