IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - IDMfBT002 Bass Anthropology **Out Now**
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
Focalized
Man in the box
Focalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MC
Space Base
MC Status: 10377567
Re: IDMfBT002 Bass Anthropology **Out Now**

Very cool tracks. Wish the whole thing was longer, it seems like a single length release. Maybe there can be a part II and some more tracks can get finished if they didn't in time for this. Maybe some others will pop up on the Listening Booth.

I like Qianta - Sandeep the most despite it being so short. Would really like to hear that expanded. That filtered pluck sounds huge.

The last track has the most traditional dubby sound I think. I'm curious of the artist, Whole Lotta Wub. Is that somebody or just a name somebody made up for their submission.

And really, thanks for picking my track. I like the mastering of it. Sounds very much keeping the mix sound with some better boosting in the bass. Better than when I mastered it. Don't have good bass monitoring. It's a weird deep bass. Along with the drums it all has a bit of a live acoustic sound.

------------------
Focalized is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Focalized
Milliway (22-12-2012)