IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - The Home Gardening/Pix of Your Garden Thread.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 11:12 PM   #13
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163741
Thanked 1,419 Times in 1,047 Posts
Re: The Home Gardening/Pix of Your Garden Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomesR View Post
I did a few different peppers this last summer, some Anaheims, Jalapeņos, some other that didn't have the tags with it, something called an Armenian yard long (?) and some tomatos. The peppers were good but I found the secret to getting some heat going with them was to let them sit on the vine until they get some different hues from red to black going on. Also, not eating them until they've been off the vine for a day. Heat ensues.

That weird cucumber got thrown into the forest, I didn't really care to try it. The tomatoes didn't do that well, had deer sneaking in and sampling them too often. I didn't really have the time to guard from them.
I just pictured you guarding your tomatoes from deer with a shotgun.

It was a great image.

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Thomas
GomesR (05-01-2017)