IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Favorite IDMF Artists?
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #12
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3064419
Re: Favorite IDM(F) Artists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscion View Post
I think you're forgetting something. The point of listing the negative was to balance the positive, not just to be an ass. Constructive criticism. Things that would seem out-of-context within a single listening booth post. I know for some of you it is difficult to find things you don't like about artists you actually listen to But this should be a reason to think deeper on the question.. not just forget about it altogether. Think of mainstream radio artists, over time they totally suck because many people have theorized that no one tells them things they could do to improve their shit (NIN for instance. the motherfucking slip.)

Though rewir3d's description of my music works both ways
Honestly man I don't look for cons on other peoples shit unless I am reviewing a track, other than that I just listen to it for what its worth...people have unique styles and that is what I like about the fact of just kickn' back and listening without stressing myself on critiquing what they are doing

The only real cons I constantly try to look at our my own, if I tore apart other poeples tracks constantly it would feel like work making there tracks less enjoyable to me...
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote