IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Question about releasing songs today
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 05:17 AM   #1
sakurasanta86
IDMf's latest spammer
sakurasanta86 will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Question about releasing songs today

Man, there's gotta be a bigger amount of work to put. I've been recently coming back as well from almost a 3 year silence. I've put a short video and a teaser. Got 17 views, and the stuff is online for 2 months. I never was a Biggie music-wise, always free and self-released stuff, but I had over 30k plays on SC, multiple downloads and plays on other media. Man, people do forget and stop caring. Go out and put some freebies, reach new people, groups or scenes. I don't know how to start all over, the shock is still here. Thought my regular listeners would go bananas over a 30 second teaser with something in the likes of: "HE'S BACK", but it didn't happen. Bringing myself down to earth again, time to drop that 32-track album. If it won't catch...well, at least I'll be the only happy listener. It's important that you stay the same way, be happy with what you do and forget the recognition and profits, this won't happen on a small scale bedroom production.

Advertisements

sakurasanta86 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to sakurasanta86
StampedeMe (08-05-2018)