IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [SynthPop-Instrumental] Daggit - Hard Candy
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #11
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560
Re: [SynthPop-Instrumental] Daggit - Hard Candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Did I hear Candi Staton - yes I did...it's off but it works. Nice work with the drums and snare roll. Bass kcik could do with being toned down literally jusst a db or 2.
Like the way it pans out, starts of again quite gamey (see comment on other thread) and 8bit gaming vibe, but transpires into a nice musical piece.

Personally I would remove the first part. The track really works for me from the 2min 2.8 mark onward. Everything prior to this is a big BUT/HOWEVER to me
I get what you are saying. I kinda had a hard time with this tune. I will see what I can do to edit it maybe. I don't have the stems anymore, so I might not be able to do it right. Yet thanks for the comments and for listening as well.

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote