IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [SynthPop-Instrumental] Daggit - Hard Candy
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 07:07 PM   #5
einmeier
Granular Poster
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709
Re: [SynthPop-Instrumental] Daggit - Hard Candy

Awesome! For sure you'll have a lot of fun with the fieldrecorder and it really helps to listen closely: Years ago i recorded street musicians, ambiences, noises and even a walk at the 'Oktoberfest' and when listening just to the sound itself at home i then figured out so many noises (some good, some useful, some inspiring, some just distroying the audio i wanted to use) and sounds i had no idea they were there when recording. It's an interesting effect to focus only on the sound not getting diverted by what you saw/see.

Honestly, even i see most tv shows in english and often watch CNN (only english channel i do have over here) and the company i am working for is located in Canada i still often am searching for the proper words/terms and phrases to describe my impressions when listening to the tracks and songs over here as i am not an english native speaker, so please bear with me in case sometimes it sounds a bit weird what i wrote.
einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote