IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Wisp
Thread: Wisp
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2006, 01:07 PM   #1
Grizz
Learning The Ropes
Grizz is currently spamming hard
Huddersfield, Yorkshire
MC Status: 11
Wisp

One of my favorite artists at the moment. His music really does vary a lot and I'm not one at descriving artists too well so i'll paste a bio but please try it out. You can download all his previous work on the link at the bottom but his best work are the last 2 sublight record releases.

WISP

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
"WISP "You must surrender to Wisp's sweet tunes, so beautifully arranged that they smoothen rhythms that otherwise would be called breakcore." Igloo Magazine.

AARON FUNK (VENETIAN SNARES) dropped this one in our laps and damn straight were not going to argue with the man, and no one is going to argue with WISP's creative talent for imaginative song writing! Niagara Falls New York's REID DUNN (WISP) has already impressed piers and won fans with fourteen plus MP3 web-albums, contributions to TERMINAL DUSK (CRIMSON and FORMULAE REMIXES) and some of the plushest tweaked out synth melodies wrapped around perfectly timed beats and breaks."

http://www.wisp.kaen.org/

Advertisements

Grizz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote