IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [JAWM] VDB- messy mix o stuff!
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016, 12:31 AM   #5
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 25810
Re: [JAWM] VDB- messy mix o stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
i wondered when we were gonna hear some stuff!
the mix on the first one has a really nice airy quality about it man and the bass is ballanced in perfectly, really sweet. very jelous of that man, panning is spot on! ive never heard of dub techno before but this one had me arse dancing haha very playful

ooh second one the sound design is great, is that you pissing around with the delay time to get that warbly shiz? i love me some warbly shiz lol i dunno why you feel like you flopped this is by no means scrappy work man if you get 8 of these in a month thats a real achievement in my book, youll have a release ready to go
If you want to hear dub techno check out deepchord and echo space and basic channel
To me it's techno with tons of delay and reverb so that's what I did lol

Yeah the second has a tape style delay pluggin and reverb that have automation on the delay time and reverb depth maybe.
I may get 8, right now including these 2 I am around 5 done with 2 or 3 more to work on but I was mostly joking when I said I failed, I wanted to try this and had no hard expectations and I learned a bit on how to accelerate my arranging process!
Thanks for the words fellows
Also how do I quote several people in one post?

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote