IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [JAWM] VDB- messy mix o stuff!
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #3
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282884
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,755 Posts
Re: [JAWM] VDB- messy mix o stuff!

i wondered when we were gonna hear some stuff!
the mix on the first one has a really nice airy quality about it man and the bass is ballanced in perfectly, really sweet. very jelous of that man, panning is spot on! ive never heard of dub techno before but this one had me arse dancing haha very playful

ooh second one the sound design is great, is that you pissing around with the delay time to get that warbly shiz? i love me some warbly shiz lol i dunno why you feel like you flopped this is by no means scrappy work man if you get 8 of these in a month thats a real achievement in my book, youll have a release ready to go

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
jbvdb493 (19-01-2016)