IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - QAWM 2015
Thread: QAWM 2015
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2015, 02:29 PM   #16
JMagee
Ghostly
JMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MC
Kentucky
MC Status: 14710
Re: QAWM 2015

Hope everyone's doing well. The next QAWM would be May but I'm going to have to get a headstart on everything since my girlfriend is going to Nepal for 3 weeks and there's going to be a good copious amount of down time.

I've had this idea for, at the moment, a one man G-Funk act. Just my electric bass with MPC 1000 + Blofeld for my drums and general synthesis. I need to get some good vocal bits going but if need be I'll just get a VT-3 and start getting weird but hopefully some other stuff gets started.

I guess I'm ripping of Jackson and his Computer Band but I'm thinking about calling this project Albert Hoffman and his Psychedelic Space Orchestra. I have a combo that goes by the Hoffman Sextet and I'm thinking naming this the Albert Hoffman and his Psychedelic Space Orchestra because the orchestra I play with (Paducah Symphony Orchestra) abbreviates PSO so to bill a show in my town as Albert Hoffman and the PSO would be hysterical to me.

I'll get really high and continue to think about this and how this whole thing might play out...

------------------
JMagee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote