IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - bb48
Thread: bb48
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 12:35 AM   #9
7asid
Knob Twiddler
7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver
MC Status: 8460
Re: bb48

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
I haven't decided on what genres to mix (invariably it will be Detroity/acid mixed with something). I'm very happy with the reverb rule, expect some weird convolution tricks! I have decided to rip off this structure:

How much and what elements of structure do you mean though? How strict do we have to be? Are we tracing over the top or taking vague inspiration from our chosen song?
Yep what I/O said. Dont sweat it too much but view it almost as a learning exercise. You dont have to count bars or anything, its more about determining the structural elements and their order. Whatver makes the structure of your song pick interesting and unique is what you want to loosely recreate.

------------------
-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
7asid is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to 7asid
brb (22-01-2017)