IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - beat battle 37 (waves)
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2016, 05:10 PM   #13
Narukami Music
Master of the LFO
Narukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MC
MC Status: 10160
Re: beat battle 37 (waves)

So I saw this thread and decided to check out the other Beat Battle threads to get an understanding of what this is about. It got me interested so I decided to give it a shot!

This is what I came up with (Hope ya'll don't mind external private link. Didn't wanna clutter up my Soundcloud).

https://soundcloud.com/narukamimusic...s-bb37/s-chwWb

Made this in a couple of hours. This was an interesting challenge. The drums were definitely the hardest part, for me at least. Started with trying to get any kind of kick drum. After I designed the weird kick, it reminded me of the game Silent Hill so I opted to go for a weird, fucked up sounding track.

This was fun and I learned quite a lot with this! I'm interested to hear the other submissions. I'll definitely do more in the future

------------------
Narukami Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Narukami Music
MFXxx (27-08-2016)