IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Subsonic Transducers
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #1
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Lotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond repute
Earth
MC Status: 2810
Subsonic Transducers

Which sub did you go with? Why?

I choose for my first sub to be the presonus tremblor t10 which i just purchased used, as an open box, for under 290$....

I decided to get this sub because of the reviews regarding its value... a great sounding sub for the money.

I want to get an ADAM 10inch sub but atm, 1500$ is a bit of an investment for one speaker box... I need a few other things first, like my uad plugins and accelerator, and the midi control surfaces...

and finishing the acoustic treatment.

I cant wait for it to get here! hope its not too loud for my neighbors... lol

I gotta figure out where to put it now... and for that, I need to do a bit of research on that front. If anyone has some resources or guides or articles, pictures, etc related, please feel free to share

Advertisements

Lotus_Jewel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote