IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Best of BB compilation
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 06:27 AM   #14
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744031441
Thanked 7,280 Times in 4,524 Posts
Re: Best of BB compilation

At the moment I am strongly leaning towards keeping it true to the BB's, cutting down on turnaround time and just thinking it will be 'as they were'.
I understand what you guys are saying and appreciate that you want your best side shown and that some BB work does not do that.
To that I would say that with approx 200+ tracks to chose from, I would hope that we could agree on 10-12 tracks to use that are already ready to go.
I don't want anyone to get upset that they've spent 30 hours reworking something only for me to tell them that it won't be selected because we're not doing that.
Hold your horses at this point guys.
With that said, feel free to point me in the right direction with your own selection of 10 tracks I should consider in the meantime.

Other BB related projects I'm thinking about are approaching regular winners for a single artist release of some kind and possibly a remix album.
Any thoughts?
It would be nice to get a few balls rolling now so that we can minimise time between releases.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote