IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Any/Best way to sequence a full track in Reaktor?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 08:51 PM   #1
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 70974
Thanked 1,168 Times in 716 Posts
Any/Best way to sequence a full track in Reaktor?

So I know it's probably not going to be what I want to hear, but what is the best way to sequence a bunch of loops capable of creating an entire song in standalone Reaktor? Not quite as complex as a DAW sort of sequencer, but something that could do a whole songs worth of loops and samples after I've edited everything beforehand. It's kind of a bummer to have to open another program just to lay things out when I have everything else I need right where I'm at.

Right now I could just map a ton of 8Tapes to my controllers, but I need and want just a tiny bit more control.

Also I know what you might be thinking. "Just open Reaktor in a DAW, not as standalone". It just doesn't work for me. Sometimes I import ensembles to the point of 90% cpu use in one project. But it feels like every time I move recorded audio into another program or DAW that it has been slightly lowered in quality.

Maybe there is an .ens I could look into that somebody created in the library?

Thanks ahead of time for any help

Advertisements

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote