IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - save 51 on cubase pro or artist 9
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #1
Parricide
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18027769
save 51 on cubase pro or artist 9

i was looking through pricing on steinbergs site and noticed that if you buy "elements", then upgrade to "artist", then again upgrade to "pro" you will save a total of 51 compared to just buying "pro".
25 of this saving comes from upgrading from "elements" to "artist", so if you just want "artist" you can enjoy almost 10% saving, which is not bad imo.
to some its probably not worth the hassle, but others might make use of it.

EDIT:
i looked at the wrong prices and it turns out you save 25 on elements > artist and an additional 26 for artist > pro, so total of 51 saving for the pro version, which is even better!
changing the post to reflect this, but i cant change the title. can somebody edit that for me please?

Last edited by Parricide; 04-10-2017 at 05:10 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Parricide
Vault O))) (05-10-2017)