IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Autechre
Thread: Autechre
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #9
Myfirstcasio
Myfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MCMyfirstcasio is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 545373
Re: Autechre

Totally, Untilted is in my opinion their best, followed by Draft and Confield. The further you go back the less detail and layering and indeed the more cheesy. The old stuff is great but it has actually aged really, really badly...

I still haven't listened to Quaristice from begining to end yet as I'd rather by the CD than dowload from Bleep but from what I have heard it seems like one of those records which gets harder and tougher the more you listen, I skipped over it breifly and beleived it to be quite chilled out and ambiant but each time I listen to the tracks on Mary Anne Hobbs recent shows they get heavier and heavier, just love the way they manage to do this!
Myfirstcasio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote