IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - A very biased and personal list of Old School tunes
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 03:18 AM   #17
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MC
ottawa
MC Status: 10610
Re: A very biased and personal list of Old School tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
I didn't go to my first real rave until like 2001. Unless it was a club event, all the outdoor and warehouse stuff I went to had a pretty hardcore drug element. Mostly people could handle their highs. I've seen a few bad/weird things I'll never forget. Mostly good people, but yea...a lot of drugs.
You know, for like the first maybe 10 I went to I didn't do drugs at all except maybe smoke a joint. I mean that totally changed but I was really there for the music first and foremost. I like to geek out at shows more than anything. hahaha

Also, things have changed a lot since 2001. I mean no offense to anyone but the crap that is at things like Ultra Miami is turds in my ears. I'd rather pull a double van gogh than listen to Tiesto while getting swarmed by talky bros.
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to envelope3
relic (12-04-2017)