IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Do you get stuck on a song often and how many unfinished tracks do you have?
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2016, 01:28 AM   #47
Kyrpto
Sample Destroyer
Kyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to all
MC Status: 560
Re: Do you get stuck on a song often and how many unfinished tracks do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nystagmus View Post
It's been somewhat troubling for me to realise that usually the first musical idea I get is for a chorus or bridge section.
I almost never get the idea for the intro or verse.

This makes it really hard to get started because there's no bridge to get there. I have to really mentally struggle to create the parts before the chorus or bridge. This wasn't always the case. Something in my mind changed over the recent years.

But when I do get over that hurdle, that's when the tune-makeing really takes off.

I'm considering donating my unfinished project pieces as free samples though if anybody can tell me of a decent file host that's free and public.
I'm almost like the opposite. I have no problem coming up with intros but often have a hard time figuring out what to transition it into. This is usually where I get stuck.

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote