IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Do you get stuck on a song often and how many unfinished tracks do you have?
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #46
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65460
Thanked 1,309 Times in 987 Posts
Re: Do you get stuck on a song often and how many unfinished tracks do you have?

It's been somewhat troubling for me to realise that usually the first musical idea I get is for a chorus or bridge section.
I almost never get the idea for the intro or verse.

This makes it really hard to get started because there's no bridge to get there. I have to really mentally struggle to create the parts before the chorus or bridge. This wasn't always the case. Something in my mind changed over the recent years.

But when I do get over that hurdle, that's when the tune-makeing really takes off.

I'm considering donating my unfinished project pieces as free samples though if anybody can tell me of a decent file host that's free and public.

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote