IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - - View Single Post - Unordinary Tech House
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2016, 08:47 PM   #1
Learning The Ropes
Aztec_Mystic is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Unordinary Tech House

Hi guys! I wasn't sure where to post this thread but basically I was looking for some high quality references in non-mainstream tech house. The catch is, there is a lot of good tech house released out there by artists like Guy Gerber, Mind Against, Sasha, Stephan Bodzin, Chaim, Agoria, John Digweed, etc. that I absolutely love, but I was searching for something rather more... unconventional! It still needs to be mixable and well produced, ie, not garbage/fast food. Any recommendations for a listen? It doesn't exactly have to be tech house either but I would highly appreciate it. Rabbit In The Moon - Phases Of An Out Of Body Experience comes to mind because it's a really interesting tune from start to finish (even though it's not tech-house), with many variations but still very consistent. I'm currently looking into more darker/dub sounds that can make the listener feel deeply and at the same time powerful on the dancefloor. Not pure Techno though, but very close. Hope I expressed myself good enough so you might have some ideas! Thanks in advance.

Aztec_Mystic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Moderat... and more stuff