IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - IDMf members interview thread
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282984
Thanked 2,636 Times in 1,756 Posts
IDMf members interview thread

ok, so basically the concept is that you interview another member and upload it for our pleasure at our leisure (couldnt pass that sentence up)

there are a few members atm that are releasing/have just released EPs/albums and i think it would be cool to do 5 - 10 minute interviews to get some insight into their work and their inspirations e.t.c ....it's on you to be creative with it!

interviews can be in audio format or text format

contact me when you are done and i will ensure that your interview gets uploaded to the unofficial IDMf shit that is happening blog for safe keeping.

if it is an audio interview feel free to upload it to your own soundcloud as well and post it here so that it can be listened to but please make sure it finds its way to the blog to ensure that it will stay around for as long as possible

IF you have a desire to be interviewed feel free to let us know by saying so in this thread

happy dayssssss

Last edited by FunkMasterBrown; 03-06-2012 at 12:53 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote