IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Synthmaster 2.6
Thread: Synthmaster 2.6
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 10:36 AM   #4
Opium
Microknight
Opium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud of
Strasbourg, France
MC Status: 1210
Re: Synthmaster 2.6

@mnkvolcno : Well I think that there are more possibilities in Zebra, but in terms of UI it's kinda restricting me as it's hard for me to go through.
I had the same issue with Fabfilter Twin 2, I tried it on a friend of mine's computer, and I think it's totally awesome to create pad things, but the UI is absolutly not attractive.

I love the fact that Synthmaster provides you pretty much everything is designed in a very intelligent way and is really easy to navigate through.
@Creeper : I got it at a discount price to, it was around 70 if I remember well. That left me a bit of money to buy Serum & Iris 2 as well. And I must say that these 3 together (alongside with my good old DCAM Synthsquad), allowed me to have a pretty wonderful armada for less than 300. Which is IMO, less than Omnisphere 2 for way more features and possibilities (aaand a better UI as O2 looks like 2001 to me).
Btw, Synthmaster is way more than a beginner Synth. It's probably one of the best to begin (although Massive has pretty strong argument for learning too), but it has a lot of advanced features, and yes, the arpegiator is over the mass.

------------------
Opium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote