IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Promotion and distribution / hosting
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 06:03 AM   #14
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560
Re: Promotion and distribution / hosting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Prime View Post
This does sound quite interesting. I've been involved with a couple of lower end labels and the one I was happy to initially release with I just feel isn't putting in enough effort. I often think it's probably easier to start heading this myself and developing a small label. The biggest problem though has been the overall promotion and distro side of it all.
Dude, for sure. I've been doing a little label for the last couple years and it is hard to do promotion without dishing out tons of your own money. I've been taking a break from the grind for the last little bit. I want to hit the ground running hard at the start of the year. I was happy to find this thread though. Here is to a promising 2016!
vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote