IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Promotion and distribution / hosting
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 03:36 PM   #6
rinseit
Microknight
rinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond reputerinseit has a reputation beyond repute
Denver, CO
MC Status: 2410
Re: Promotion and distribution / hosting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
There was a site like this that I had a beta account for (circa 2012?) that I thought was awesome and it didn't even have half of these features. This is so in-depth that it's ridiculous.

This might not be the best place to ask, but is there anyway to import a back catalog from Spotify, or possibly even Bandcamp?

Also, is this currently free? Sorry for the onslaught of r*** questions. I'll use the actual contact link in the future.
Oh no worries at all. I don't mind answering your questions in here.

Is your catalog on Beatport by chance? If so, you can import from there. Just switch to your label in the top right corner and then you should see an Import from Beatport option appear in that same menu.

I can work on importing from other services, but I'll need to set aside some dev time for it.

It is free at the moment.. but when I do finally get a pricing model, I want early signups to be grandfathered in as early-adopters and have some added perks..

Last edited by rinseit; 08-08-2015 at 03:54 PM..

------------------
Try a DIY platform that posts to Bandcamp, iTunes, Spotify, Beatport
and promo outlets all from a central dashboard. No label required.
Try it out at junglepress.org | Read what others are saying on IDMf
rinseit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote