IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Soundcloud Account
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 10:36 PM   #12
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282984
Thanked 2,636 Times in 1,756 Posts
Re: Soundcloud Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
I got to 4K once and then realized nobody actually cared about my music. I should have sold the account instead of deleting it in shame, but I think it's still up in all of its past glory on the wayback machine
the world probably hadn't reached those depths yet where that was even a possibility to be fair. I bought a runescape account once for like 5 quid. everybody thought I was sad as fuck but to me everybody was playing runescape and on really high levels and I saved myself a fucking year so I could piss about with them.

also when I stopped putting shit up on my nosmo king account after a few weeks cooling off period I went up 5 followers a week or something and lost 5 followers a week and that has persisted for the last few years. still got the exactly same amount of followers pretty much.

I sort of curse the super accessibility of the music making process. I still want it to be accessible for all but there at least be a hurdle like everybody thinks that its really difficult and you have to work at it for years to get even half decent. something to put off the lads. to be fair you don't have to work at it for long at all to be decent anyway these days?

I just want the internet to die that's all. ive got what I needed from it. I cant put my finger on it but I just feel like everybody that makes music is a wanker now, including all of us, and we cant do anything about it, its not our fault its just the way things are now.

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks