IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - MetaEDM - chiasmus - My Next BIG Project
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #3
TheStumps
Sample Destroyer
TheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond repute
Alaska
MC Status: 7610
Re: MetaEDM - chiasmus - My Next BIG Project

Here's a principle test and familiarity run.

This is the image of the project and how the steps were done.
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Here's the result, which is the audio of that last image.
The mark in the middle is a chime that I added for the purpose of clarifying where we flip directions.
I slapped Part B in forward Part A in reverse right after Part A in forward Part B in reverse just so both directions could be heard.

The way it's set up isn't for a song at this point.
It's organized to show each part separately phonically, then combined just tonally, then in full with both sets of drums and tones.

https://soundcloud.com/user-48947759...ject-composite

------------------
You, or anyone else, are free to do anything with the music that I make. I consider all of my productions to be public domain. If someone asks, I will give them the source files and any related sample files if they are needed. Music is a dialogue, not a speech. Any listener must be free to become the speaker at any time for the life of the dialogue to be retained. Let us, then, discuss in tone.
TheStumps is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote