IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Really hope this tropical house thing is gonna end soon. Anyone else feel me?
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2015, 06:46 PM   #16
PhantomSignal
Soundscaper
PhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond repute
Sonoma /San Francisco
MC Status: 7460
Re: Really hope this tropical house thing is gonna end soon. Anyone else feel me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizar View Post
Perhaps people pay someone to write them a few good tracks and then proceed to release whatever they want.
I def know someone who had a hardstyle outfit for a while. He was paying some known artist to ghost produce tracks for him and releasing them under his own name. After a while though, it went to his head and he started actually believing that somehow he had anything to do with the tracks and produced his own.

His label is now defunct.

That is all /
PhantomSignal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote