IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Channel rack is such a mess in Flstudio
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 08:58 PM   #15
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69886169
Re: Channel rack is such a mess in Flstudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narukami Music View Post
^ You can actually control individual swings! Well, to an extent. In the Fruity Wrapper, head to the "Miscellaneous Functions" tab (the one with the spanner symbol), and find the "Time" section. There, you can adjust the swing amount. You can decrease the amount of swing you want but you can't increase it....
I think I'm a few versions behind or something because I don't even have a misc tab in my wrapper. I only tend to update a DAW once it becomes very badly obsolete. 11.1.1 works fine.

Doesn't sound like the misc swing could be controlled in real time anyway, which is what I'd want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar Joe
The only thing I miss in FL is Edison. I do like the clip edit features in Live, but Edison had some stuff that was just brilliant.
Edison is just okay, but I prefer Soundforge for editing. Edison has a rather cool blur tool, and it's fine for simple trimming and whatnot, but I've never felt at home/in control working in it.

I'm jealous of how Live loads instruments and effects without breaking the audio, and I love the resonator effect... I'm just not that fond of anything else about it though. It does not suit my work flow or the way I compose.

FLS seems like a mess, I guess, but I've been using since version ...3? It seems perfectly natural to have everything built around a largely redundant step sequencer!

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote