IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Channel rack is such a mess in Flstudio
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 04:14 PM   #14
Narukami Music
Master of the LFO
Narukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MC
MC Status: 10160
Re: Channel rack is such a mess in Flstudio

^ You can actually control individual swings! Well, to an extent. In the Fruity Wrapper, head to the "Miscellaneous Functions" tab (the one with the spanner symbol), and find the "Time" section. There, you can adjust the swing amount. You can decrease the amount of swing you want but you can't increase it.

But yeah, the group function is a great way to tidy things up, actually. I should start using it. I agree that the ability to control every function is great. You can really design and make some super intricate stuff, especially when you get into the nitty gritty. Don't think I'm patient enough to do those things though

------------------
Narukami Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote