IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - The Software Review Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 10:38 PM   #1
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181210
Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,702 Posts
The Software Review Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see a thread dedicated to REVIEWS of music production software in all it's guises , so I thought I'd start one. I know there are threads on here that cover specific programs, but most I've seen are ones where other members either shout out a heads-up or recommend something to the community, without really going into any great detail.

So, I've started this thread in the hope some of you will take the time to write something with a little more meat to it and post it up here, reviewing any plugin / VST / Software you like, that's used in the production of music. The only "Rule" is you must have PERSONAL experience of it..as in used it yourself and found it to be well worth what you paid for it..or even better, if it is free.

I'll start the ball rolling by posting my review of Blue Cat Audio's MB-7 Mixer later today, which I recently bought and have been playing around with for the last few days. I'm still working on the review, but I can tell you it's a great piece of software..something I know I'll be using on every track I produce from here on out..but more on that later..that is, if either the Mod team or Admin don't lock this thread off, due to such a thread already existing elsewhere on here.

All that aside, I'll be posting here again later today..but if anyone wants to jump in and post a review of their own, then please feel free to do so. After all, that's the whole point of this thread.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Kvlt O))) (14-06-2015)