IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Audio routing with MOTU 828 and CueMix: sampling a VST
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 11:58 PM   #1
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 51260
Thanked 1,025 Times in 759 Posts
Audio routing with MOTU 828 and CueMix: sampling a VST

I am trying to figure out how to make Maschine send an audio out to one of the stereo input pairs available. Ideally I'd like to use the return channel or S/PDIF input pair. I just can't figure out (or find any relevant info in the manual, the MOTU knowledge base, or via Google) how to assign the return signal to any Mix Bus, which is what I'd need to do in order to send it to the Octatrack. The S/PDIF channels do show up in the input sources. When I assign the Maschine audio out from a synth to the S/PDIF channel the audio does get routed to the 828, but it shows up under output, so that isn't terribly useful.

I'm sure someone has figured this out already, either in Maschine or any other host DAW. Help would be much appreciated, as I am about to sample it in Maschine and send the .wav via USB to the audio pool.

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote