IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Darkcore appreciation (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=146196)

thanatos 03-02-2017 10:46 PM

Darkcore appreciation

the good old days and the root of breakcore, crossbreed
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

ms_ 04-02-2017 12:37 AM

Re: Darkcore appreciation

Man, honestly. I think there posts are unnecessary. I get that you're trying to promote your blog but its entries feel like a basic post in a forum: a couple of links, a short comment about them. It's not the way to go. You need to provide something by yourself, a blog with an idea is fine enough but you need to realize that people from interwebs aren't stupid, they can just google shit and find these links by themselves. This is the reason why your blog is irrelevant. Own material, that's what brings that value. Keep this in mind. I'm just giving my honest opinion, no feels on that.

thanatos 04-02-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms_ (Post 1434230)
Man, honestly. I think there posts are unnecessary. I get that you're trying to promote your blog but its entries feel like a basic post in a forum: a couple of links, a short comment about them. It's not the way to go. You need to provide something by yourself, a blog with an idea is fine enough but you need to realize that people from interwebs aren't stupid, they can just google shit and find these links by themselves. This is the reason why your blog is irrelevant. Own material, that's what brings that value. Keep this in mind. I'm just giving my honest opinion, no feels on that.

you won"t get these video typing darkcore in google
and the point was to show to the youth how little the sound have changed between modern breakcore/crossbreed and oldschool darkcore

professurreal 04-02-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thanatos (Post 1434299)
you won"t get these video typing darkcore in google
and the point was to show to the youth how little the sound have changed between modern breakcore/crossbreed and oldschool darkcore

And to get people to visit your blog and maybe make some cash through those ads at the bottom?

But hey, you're just gonna ask me why I'm being so negative again, right?

thanatos 04-02-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by professurreal (Post 1434314)
And to get people to visit your blog and maybe make some cash through those ads at the bottom?

But hey, you're just gonna ask me why I'm being so negative again, right?

it's wordpress who make cash
but do you like darkcore ?

Vault O))) 04-02-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms_ (Post 1434230)

This.

I'd honestly love to check out your blog (OP) if I see that you're making some tutorials, even if you have the shittiest mic in the world, or even a really thick accent or something. I personally want to see your content, and that's why I don't check out your blogspam; but I would if you were at least making the stuff behind it.

Yes, you can google it. That's what you did, and that's what you're posting. I can find this shit on my own if I really wanted to.

Look at the tutorials section here; it's amazing. People are actually putting in the time to point out some awesome tips. The same thing goes for people posting DJ mixes in the LB, but I digress. Make your own shit and people will give a shit.