IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   NIN Closer long version that doesn't bleed into other songs? (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147686)

didm 04-08-2017 05:22 AM

NIN Closer long version that doesn't bleed into other songs?

Sorry, I'm new here and I haven't found the answer here or on Google yet, but I'm looking for the long (LP) version of NIN's Closer that doesn't bleed into other songs like it does on The Downward Spiral.

The short version doesn't bleed into anything but... it's the short version. I like my Closer sessions... a little longer... without the bleed into rougher songs... if you know what I mean... and I'm not sure what I mean.

A.M 04-08-2017 05:50 AM

Re: NIN Closer long version that doesn't bleed into other songs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by didm (Post 1455027)
Sorry, I'm new here and I haven't found the answer here or on Google yet, but I'm looking for the long (LP) version of NIN's Closer that doesn't bleed into other songs like it does on The Downward Spiral.

The short version doesn't bleed into anything but... it's the short version. I like my Closer sessions... a little longer... without the bleed into rougher songs... if you know what I mean... and I'm not sure what I mean.

Not sure if this is any good to you..but ti does end abruptly and doesn't go on into anything else..so maybe..idk.

[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Black-Antlers 08-08-2017 08:49 AM

Isn't this the version on downward spiral?

A.M 08-08-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black-Antlers (Post 1455530)
Isn't this the version on downward spiral?

Not sure, tbh..but this was the only longer version I've come across that seemed to meet the OP's request. SO maybe it's not what they're looking for..oh well..hope they find what they're find it and let us know here when they do. :)

didm 11-08-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.M (Post 1455028)
Not sure if this is any good to you..but ti does end abruptly and doesn't go on into anything else..so maybe..idk.

This is the version on The Downward Spiral, which also ends abruptly if you're only playing that song.

I'm unable to find the track length on The Hitcher version, if you know that, let me know your link. Thx

I can probably get the radio edit and splice that and the album version together.

Harko City 13-08-2017 12:10 AM

There's a single called 'Closer: Further Away'. On that single, the first song is what you're looking for. Not to be confused with the song called, 'Closer: Further Away'.