IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=144154)

aLiner 28-07-2016 01:49 PM

A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets

Hi there I was just wonder if there is a section on this forum where you can share your VST presets?

666 29-07-2016 09:00 PM

Re: A place here for sharing synth presets?

There are sample library threads, so you could always .zip or .rar them up and post them there.

Nystagmus 30-07-2016 05:06 PM

It would be really cool if this site created an area for that. I know KVR-Audio has an upload/download area and it's free.

candlesayshi 31-07-2016 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666 (Post 1407663)
There are sample library threads, so you could always .zip or .rar them up and post them there.

This.

Also, if you have some you wanted to show off and post up, I don't see why the Sound Design section wouldn't be appropriate.

aLiner 31-07-2016 11:13 AM

I was going to share FM8 presets but I'm not sure if many people use or own this synth

Jaded 31-07-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aLiner (Post 1407797)
I was going to share FM8 presets but I'm not sure if many people use or own this synth

Heck yes I do. And I basically was going to say the same thing...

RFJ 31-07-2016 02:45 PM

A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets

Thanks for the request for a place to share synth presets. I've gone ahead and pinned the thread so we can start collecting them here.

Please share any patches or sound banks you've made that you'd like to share with the community and I'll update this post as we go along. I'll keep them categorized here in list format organized by plugin. Please only share patches that YOU have made, no commercial banks please. That's probably obvious but it does bear mentioning.

Thanks all and happy sound designing...

---------

FM8
aLiner - [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Jogden139 12-02-2017 11:23 AM

Re: A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets

Well to start off my participation on this forum i'll donate a huge (~630 of them) Sample pack which is nearly 100% created uniquely on my own out of Serum presets (some are from tutorials directly but mostly varied to a certain degree. I had troubles running Serum plugin in my DAW (LMMS) so i opted to sample out my presets to save on cpu power in bigger projects (believe me, not having to run the serum plugin saves a TON of CPU.. anyways I hope you like some of the sound desigin:
It would be my first soundbank ever released and I continue to grow it with the help of rocketpoweredsound.com's tutorials.

OOOps i'm not allowed to share links!
Anyways i've uploaded them to my dropbox try [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] under Serum Feb 12 2017 presets folder:drinks:
Try searching dropbox for my name justin ogden serum presets feb 12 2017 its a massive pack but its all zipped up in a .rar .. Let me know if this works for anybody but hopefully i can post the link soon

DeadCat 15-09-2017 09:50 AM

Re: A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets

Anyone here using Prophet 08 and willing to share any patches or sysex files?