IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   IDMf Classifieds (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   [Seeking] Producers: My gf is looking for music for her Youtube channel (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=128552)

fid 31-12-2013 12:06 AM

[Seeking] Producers: My gf is looking for music for her Youtube channel

Hey guys, my gf asked me to ask you if you could please submit to her some music so that she can use it as background on videos she posts on her Youtube channel. She does makeup tutorials, and she is often looking for simple beats and ambient/downtempo/house kind of stuff to layer under her voiceovers. She will give you full credit and link to your music profiles.

PM me for more info if you need it and I will connect you with her directly, or just [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Angels of Debauchery 28-01-2014 02:10 AM

Re: [Seeking] Producers: My gf is looking for music for her Youtube channel

She is free to use my stuff... Just click on my soundcloud link and message me on any she likes and ill upload my most recent version of it with a download

NeonGnats 30-01-2014 07:36 PM

My music is fully available for this. Some tracks can be found at soundcloud.com/neongnats and my original albums are available on neongnats.bandcamp.com (i think that's the url). All is available for free download, so use as you please! If used, send me a link and I'll share the video on my Facebook as well! (Promote for promoting is always awesome!)

fid 31-01-2014 04:22 AM

Thanks guys. She will let you know if she uses anything

Blackmoore5050 08-02-2014 09:39 AM

You can also use any of my tracks on my Soundcloud or Bandcamp. If it isn't free download, let me know and I can enable that for you!

[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

headlessfreaks 24-02-2014 02:49 AM

hit me up! i will hook you up

fid 26-02-2014 11:05 AM

thanks guys, she will hit you up if ends up using anything. @[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] can you send me your SC link?

CaptivePortal 20-03-2014 05:07 PM

Is your girlfriend still looking for tracks to use? I'd be more than happy to share my tracks!
soundcloud . com / captiveportal Let me know if there's anything she likes and I'll send her higher quality versions for her to use.

5th Spear 25-03-2014 01:04 AM

Ditto dude... If she's still looking for this kinda stuff, I presume she'll post up links on the video to credit etc etc.

Just PM me for download links etc etc

Here's the soundcloud