IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   Intelligent Dance Music / Electronica (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Possible new Aphex Twin account? (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=137708)

HiimnewherE 02-03-2015 04:41 AM

Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
I'm pretty doubtful, but I guess it's possible this could be him. Most of the tracks are basically just noise but some are decent sounding I guess. I'd post the link but i'm a new user, soundcloud dot com slash user18904099

Exkekx 02-03-2015 05:09 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Lolno, after ten seconds. The songs sound like someone trying to sound like aphex and doing a mediocre job. The noise is just random noises, and experimental for the sake of being experimental.

His only comment is on an aphex song saying "this is my only sc account btw, apart from the aphextwin one ". That tops it off :p

EDIT: In fact, I'm pretty sure it's you advertising yourself, haha. Make your own stuff dude.

badmotor 02-03-2015 05:18 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Fuck's sake.

Did you post it in the WATMM fan forum? You should do that. Those guys totally won't rip you to shreds.

HiimnewherE 02-03-2015 05:38 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Exkekx (Post 1317918)
Lolno, after ten seconds. The songs sound like someone trying to sound like aphex and doing a mediocre job. The noise is just random noises, and experimental for the sake of being experimental.

His only comment is on an aphex song saying "this is my only sc account btw, apart from the aphextwin one ". That tops it off :p

EDIT: In fact, I'm pretty sure it's you advertising yourself, haha. Make your own stuff dude.

It's not me lmao, I just thought i'd post it here for the fuck of it. I'm almost certain it isn't him but still I thought people might want to know about this anyway

HiimnewherE 02-03-2015 05:38 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badmotor (Post 1317919)
Fuck's sake.

Did you post it in the WATMM fan forum? You should do that. Those guys totally won't rip you to shreds.

Lucky for me I can't afford a WATMM account then.

fidelium 02-03-2015 10:38 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Totes him hash brown hollaaaaaaa

Kvlt O))) 02-03-2015 11:03 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Worst troll ever. You're worse than me, OP, and I'm pretty fucking bad.

Jaded 02-03-2015 02:54 PM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Hi. If you really are new here, then no you are not Aphex Twin. Plus, your use of punctuation suggests that you entered the school system at some point after they stopped teaching grammar and punctuation as a distinct part of the curriculum. Thus, you are too young to be Aphex Twin.

I'm sorry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) (Post 1317970)
Worst troll ever. You're worse than me, OP, and I'm pretty fucking bad.

Honestly, that's saying something OP.

Oatbag 02-03-2015 06:54 PM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Really though, in a way... Aren't we all Aphex Twin?

http://yoga-kinesiologie.de/wp-conte...1/yoga-guy.jpg

HiimnewherE 03-03-2015 12:20 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oatbag (Post 1318070)
Really though, in a way... Aren't we all Aphex Twin?

But if our eyes aren't real how can Aphex Twin be real?

HiimnewherE 03-03-2015 12:26 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaded (Post 1317987)
Hi. If you really are new here, then no you are not Aphex Twin. Plus, your use of punctuation suggests that you entered the school system at some point after they stopped teaching grammar and punctuation as a distinct part of the curriculum. Thus, you are too young to be Aphex Twin.

I'm sorry.

Again, I never said this account was me, and it isn't. I may be an idiot but I'm not THAT much of a fuckwit that i'd pretend to be Aphex Twin just to get a couple of extra plays on my tunezz.

badmotor 03-03-2015 01:23 AM

Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oatbag (Post 1318070)
Really though, in a way... Aren't we all Aphex Twin?

http://yoga-kinesiologie.de/wp-conte...1/yoga-guy.jpg

The Doc Martins are a clear giveaway.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.