IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   IDMf's User Releases (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   [Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147295)

Somn 24-06-2017 08:59 PM

[Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND
 



My new single KIND. Just released on the 22:nd.
Hope you enjoy it and let me know if you need a download!
_

yoyokidz 03-07-2017 02:13 PM

Re: [Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND
 
Funny vocals! Sounds dirty and dusty and nice the production!

tama262 03-07-2017 06:11 PM

Re: [Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND
 
Always a pleasure listening to a mastered track!

strangerflesh 04-07-2017 03:58 PM

Re: [Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND
 
The mix sounds great! did you mix and master this yourself?

tafoz 07-07-2017 03:55 AM

Re: [Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND
 
Cool drums, stripped back and not in your face, works well. I reckon this could of had less in it as the groove that can drive the track. Nice mix down too, doesn't hurt your ears

Ecline 07-07-2017 10:18 AM

Re: [Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND
 
Mixing, wise, it's pretty incredible. Also listening to this on headphones is a fun little experience.

Somn 31-07-2017 01:30 PM

Re: [Deeo House/Post Dubstep] Valdemar KIND
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyokidz (Post 1451253)
Funny vocals! Sounds dirty and dusty and nice the production!

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tama262 (Post 1451279)
Always a pleasure listening to a mastered track!

Thanks a lot! Self-mastered so glad it sounds all right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by strangerflesh (Post 1451370)
The mix sounds great! did you mix and master this yourself?

Thank you, yeah I do the mix and master on all my music. Really nice to hear you appreciate it and that it worked out well as I'm by no means a "real" engineer with a treated space. Just tried to spend loads of time on it until it sounded better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tafoz (Post 1451890)
Cool drums, stripped back and not in your face, works well. I reckon this could of had less in it as the groove that can drive the track. Nice mix down too, doesn't hurt your ears

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecline (Post 1451945)
Mixing, wise, it's pretty incredible. Also listening to this on headphones is a fun little experience.

Thank you so much!

Checking back in just now so I've completely missed some of these responses until now. Very cool to see people being so kind (no pun in intended) and giving the track some love. Really appreciate that.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.