IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   IDMf015: Jazzyspoon - Circle When Remixed (FREE Re-Issue with BONUS TRACKS!!) (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=68971)

fidelium 18-12-2010 12:32 AM

IDMf015: Jazzyspoon - Circle When Remixed (FREE Re-Issue with BONUS TRACKS!!)

[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

A well-established musician and frequent member of IDMf, as well as a releasing artist on the netlabel, Jazzyspoon decided to have a follow-up to his amazing 2010 self-release Circle When Finished. The original work can be found here: [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]). This free release features reinterpretations of Jazzyspoon's tranquil and melodically-lush tracks by nine different IDMf artists. This album features everything from post-rock to ambient to trip-hop, all blended together in a classy fashion. Don't miss this release!

Genre: VARIOUS ELECTRONIC

<center><iframe style="position: relative; display: block; width: 400px; height: 500px;" src="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/album=3919451435/size=grande3/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB/" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="500" width="400">[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]</iframe></center>

Info page: [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tracklisting:

01 Supernova Lifestyle (Electro Mass remix) (5:05)
02 Colder Winter (The Verb remix) (4:43)
03 Absence (Daz Daisley remix -featuring Sara Leith) (5:39)
04 Colder Winter (Aaron Goodwn remix) (5:12)
05 The Emptiest Spaces (Vlantis remix) (5:38)
06 Japantazm (Mired remix) (2:30)
07 Colder Winter (IG88 Triceracorn remix) (3:37)
08 Absence (Ben Steed remix) (3:45)
09 Supernova Lifestyle (Color remix) (4:34)
10.Japantazm (Ghyt Wembpang Anti-Aerodynamic Remix) (03:35)
11.Absence (Muskoaka Remix) (03:09)
12.Supernova Lifestyle (Coax's Magic Fish Remix) (03:22)

Circle When Remixed Credits

All tracks originally written by Jazzyspoon ([Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Cover art design by Daz Daisley
IDMf Netlabel managed by Wayne "Fidelium" Baker

A Creative Commons Release.

Info page: [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Trusty Steed 18-12-2010 12:45 AM

Re: IDMf015: Jazzyspoon - Circle When Remixed (FREE New Release on IDMf!)

Wonderful work, everyone! There is some serious talent on here. Just wanna say that I am so honoured to have been a part of this project.
Congrats to Jazzy and all the people who was a part of it! :)

Bio Tainted 18-12-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Steed (Post 596272)
Wonderful work, everyone! There is some serious talent on here. Just wanna say that I am so honoured to have been a part of this project.
Congrats to Jazzy and all the people who was a part of it! :)

We are singing from the same hymn sheet, really cool Album!

Vlantis 18-12-2010 02:14 AM

Nice! I've been waiting to hear all the remixes I haven't heard yet. Thanks of releasing this, Fid!

Jazzyspoon 18-12-2010 07:35 AM

This is a fantastic collection of remixes. Great work to everyone and huge thanks to all of the remixers and the IDMf label (thats you, Fiddy). Extra thanks goes to Daz for his wonderful cover design.

As a bonus, here is a few of the remixes that didn't make the CD (for various reasons, mostly time constraints), but I thought should still get a spotlight/recognition, as well. Still very stellar stuff. Thanks to all of you.

Click Here To Register...]">
Click Here To Register...]">

Peace and thanks, as always, for listening.

Talik 18-12-2010 08:06 AM

this is great!

guess i didnt get the last update to you in time?

oh well
stoked!

Carbon_Cutte 18-12-2010 08:12 AM

Very cool release! Gratz to Jazzyspoon and all the contributors!

jakobcreutzfeldt 18-12-2010 10:30 AM

Awesome, downloading now! I can't wait to hear it.

I'm saddened that no one remixed Hearing Things but maybe, since it's my favorite from the album, it's better that it's left pristine and untouched. :P

Jazzyspoon 18-12-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobcreutzfeldt (Post 596496)
I'm saddened that no one remixed Hearing Things but maybe, since it's my favorite from the album, it's better that it's left pristine and untouched. :P

I only had one member ask and I sent them the files, but I think they were hoping it would be all midi files and it was mostly a ton of audio. Never got anything back. I was very happy with the overall turnout though.

l urk 19-12-2010 11:15 AM

jazzy thanks for letting us remix :)

don't know if it interests you but a local maltese podcast that promotes maltese music played my remix on the last podcast and mentions your name and album :) anyway i doubt how much maltese you would understand haha

[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] this is the link :)

thankyou again for the opportunity :):wub:

Jazzyspoon 19-12-2010 06:42 PM

Thanks, fellas. It was so great getting everyone to dabble in these tracks. This CD could be called "the house that IDMf built", so it's pretty cool how much support and hard work was given for it here. So fitting to have it released on this label.
(and, p.s. welcome aboard, Daz)

IG88 03-01-2011 04:19 PM

Delicious remix's everyone! It was gorgeous original work to begin with. Thanks for letting me be a part of the project, it was a lot of fun.

Vlantis 03-01-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IG88 (Post 604992)
Delicious remix's everyone! It was gorgeous original work to begin with. Thanks for letting me be a part of the project, it was a lot of fun.

88, is your track any different than the one that was on the Triceracorn EP?

IG88 03-01-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlantis (Post 604997)
88, is your track any different than the one that was on the Triceracorn EP?

Nope it is the same mix

Vlantis 04-01-2011 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IG88 (Post 605189)
Nope it is the same mix

Thank you, kind sir.

Vlantis 08-01-2011 07:49 AM

^you want to put youtube tag around everything after the "v="

So all you would need to post is

nBHpgPiZ3KY

And then highlight it and click the youtube button.

which would make:

EDIT: Oh embedding is disabled anyway. :P

daz.diamond 08-01-2011 12:28 PM

just to re say what I said earlier and get some more posts under my belt (others got deleted somehow ... was that you tode ?) ... thanks to JazzySpoon and Fidelium ... I'm really loving the work of my fellow remixers on this :D

daz ... of the disley variety ... despite my name referencing my working name blah blah blah ... etc etc etc ...

as you were ;)

303LOVERS 17-01-2011 09:44 AM

Cannot compare it to anything else! Great job!

Jazzyspoon 16-05-2011 02:45 PM

Thanks, 303lovers...and a little bump for all the hard work these peeps put into their remixes. :)

Trusty Steed 16-05-2011 03:07 PM

I was just listening to this yesterday. It truly is a fantastic work of art, well done everyone. :)