IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   IDMf Classifieds (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   [P] Any Trap / EDM producers interested in a collab? (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=132459)

zoop 23-05-2014 02:19 AM

[P] Any Trap / EDM producers interested in a collab?

Hey guys,

I'll try and make this quick. I'm a Trap producer looking to try something new - in this case, a collaboration with someone else. I think it'd be a fun challenge to work with someone and merge our separate visions into a single end product. I've really only got a couple decent Trap tracks that are someone representative of my abilities as a producer. See below:

I by no means only want to work with Trap producers. I think it'd be fun to work with producers of varying genres and merging them together - though working with another trap producer would be fun, too :)

Anywho, enough rambling. Anyone interested? Comment or PM me! I use FL Studio and Massive primarily.

Mellow 09-06-2014 03:20 AM

Re: [P] Any Trap / EDM producers interested in a collab?

This is old as fuck by internet standards, but I'd give it a shot if you're still interested.

I use Harmor, FM8, and samples mostly.

I also use FL. :D

I make fidget, and whatever else I end up with.

The only tracks I like that I've made
The first one is experimental piano shit with breakbeats at 110 bpm,
the second is progressive house,
the third and fourth are both fidget drum and bass.

cuticula 09-10-2014 04:22 PM

Hey there, I would be interested, I use mainly Ableton, and sometimes Logic, but Stem Swap should work.

CartelPosse 25-10-2014 06:28 PM

Lets make something happen with the collar. interest in getting the track to a Major or Hot up & coming artist.

Sub Ascension 07-01-2015 01:21 AM

You got a link? I can't post anything yet but you can check my introduction to find my song.

mau53y3 03-02-2015 07:21 PM

I would love to collab with you. PM me back. :) I'll give my email and Skype so we can do it if you want to.

Mellow 04-02-2015 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mau53y3 (Post 1311723)
I would love to collab with you. PM me back. :) I'll give my email and Skype so we can do it if you want to.

How about giving me your info too? This thread is so old, we're probably the only ones around.

mau53y3 04-02-2015 04:13 AM

Sure :) skype is wanderpony and email [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...].
whichever you prefer :)

Enkimusic 18-03-2015 09:08 PM

I'd be down to work on something email me at [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] or just pm me here.

Ha just tried to post a recent thing guess I don't have enough posts yet. Any how i'm /enkyinkeymusic on soundcloud.

Name:__________ 08-09-2015 11:16 PM

I may be interested in collaboration. let me know if anyone is still looking for someone to collab with

ab 08-09-2015 11:47 PM

dude, if you keep resurrecting threads like that you will be the idmf healer and you will never be allowed to spec into dps

Mellow 08-09-2015 11:56 PM

What the fuck this is so old

Neuralsphere 18-08-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ab (Post 1353225)
dude, if you keep resurrecting threads like that you will be the idmf healer and you will never be allowed to spec into dps

Everyone knows if you don't tank it you'll just end up wiping... kinda like this thread.

/cast mass ressurection

joem 23-08-2017 10:26 PM

i make future bass which is pretty much the same thing hit us up and ill send you some stuff

SamWeath 16-12-2017 06:48 AM

I'm surprised by this thread here but I will PM soon. :)