IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (http://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   IDMf Classifieds (http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   [Seeking] [P] Brand new netlabel accepting submissions (http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=131946)

Blackmoore5050 30-04-2014 09:51 PM

[Seeking] [P] Brand new netlabel accepting submissions

Hello everyone! A few musician friends and I decided to start our own multimedia netlabel that we will steadily evolve into a full record label. We are looking for original submissions to release as a free download! We are based in Detroit Michigan USA and have a lot of plans in place to market the label as a brand. If you are interested in submitting a demo for review, go to [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] and click contact!

waymire 06-05-2014 08:56 PM

Re: Brand new netlabel accepting submissions

I really like the name of your brand. I'll bookmark you guys and keep watching. Maybe one day I'll sign up.

MORZ42 12-05-2014 09:05 PM

Blackmoore5050,
I sent you some of my stuff!

RaidenBeats 13-05-2014 07:33 PM

what specific genres are you looking for? or just general EDM stuff?

NewWorldOrder 17-05-2014 12:32 AM

I myself will definitely check you out my man!

Sammysong 18-05-2014 11:11 AM

I'm a visual artist, primarily abstract and surreal art. Can I send you some of my works? I'm very interesting in helping out designing album artwork.

PenExpers1878 21-06-2014 10:04 PM

Re: [Seeking] [P] Brand new netlabel accepting submissions

Checked out your site , some really nice stuff on there , will consider sending you something when I have more written that I like

twilitez 25-06-2014 05:11 AM

Id like to see OP reply to this thread. Got some things that could use a home but not about to chase after anyone to get a free web-release out there.

PenExpers1878 29-06-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twilitez (Post 1251039)
Id like to see OP reply to this thread. Got some things that could use a home but not about to chase after anyone to get a free web-release out there.

Im the same , I was thinking of creating my own net label and use it as my college project next year , I have ideas but not sure where to start .

Kvlt O))) 06-08-2014 01:50 AM

Even though this thread is olde with an E, it always helps to let us know what kind of stuff you're looking for.

edwingeraldvanwyk 12-11-2014 08:09 AM

I have been looking for a platform to showcase my sounds, will be in contact.

davenizak 21-12-2014 02:07 PM

we're, Daven iZak, - comparatively new guys for idm-scene, but trying to do our stuff better to make people in the world and outside hear somehing that surrounds us everyday.

:shitstorm: