The Worst album art

The blending on that second one is so haphazard; just a random blanket of noise on the top, that ghost thing is just randomly floating through the fog like a quick cutout and those buglike ufo’s just look like they were duplicated to try to add more crap to the piece.

To be honest, I love it. I think they did it on purpose, Breen style. The band totally bought it

Just take a lo-res picture of your mullet. You do have one, right? Good! Say cheese.

I shit you not, this is an actual album cover.

artworks-UVA90FgU7K5D-0-t500x500

I think I actually like this somehow. Whose is it?

saw this one somewhere. has to be the worst of 2019

Fred, it’s from an obscure SoundCloud artist. https://soundcloud.com/kultkrimes

Isn’t he the keyboardist for one of those annoying prog bands? I hope he just shreds the entire time

I love this album in a bargain-bin kind of way. Perfect bargain bin cover, too

No, this shit happens all the time. They’re just time travelling doppelgangers

And he used a very wrong youre. There’s no right time for that one.

My fawm album art i literally made the art in Ms paint and thought fuck it just make a circle and call it a day lol

its not the worst… jut a bit wierd tho :slight_smile:

I honestly don’t get why some bands (intentionally) create fugly covers that are not even remotely clever or funny. I mean, if the cover of your album looks like absolutely shit, how is the music supposed to be any different…?

Good cover arts are nice to have (marketing?), but I don’t “listen to album arts” and don’t think they are dealbreaker. Good track is good track regardless of “cover art”

We’ll “agree to disagree” then. Cover art is part of the whole package. Not giving 2 shits about it is cheapening your music. It’s not a question of marketing or sales. I’ll always question poor taste, even if the music is good.

That said, good for you if it doesn’t bother you!

no its the alternate art of blink 182s dude ranch

Any modern prog album by far has the most cheesy european artwork on the planet.